Sunday, October 05, 2008

Transcripts Irregular Hereafter...

Dear my blog readers,

This is to inform you that there might no longer be regular summaries for Rev. Dr. Stephen Tong's weekly sermons. I know that it might be regrettable for some of you who enjoy reading his sermons.

I am glad to have been able to do this regularly for more than 3 years, including the past one year when I am not even present personally to listen to him, as I am fortunate to receive regular sermon recordings.

While I will move on to other writings, I will still do summaries whenever I receive recordings.

I will keep all the blog content as it is there. I hope it has been a blessing to you.

-- Mejlina Tjoa

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Timothy Law said...

If arrangement can be made for me to get the mp3, I don't mind writing the translation. Just FYI.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Mejlina Tjoa said...

Hi Tim, that's nice to know. But I am not getting the mp3 anymore either. The person who used to record it for me no longer attends the service. =) If you would leave your email (you can send to my email mejlinachua@gmail.com) I'll let you know if it becomes available again by any other channel.

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really nice and a blessing to all of us who get ministered by your summaries of Rev Steven Tong's teaching. It also benefits those who are unable to attend Rev. Dr. Steven weekly sermons.

Yes, indeed it is a pity that we will not be able to have regular summaries for we do appreciate what you have done for us all this time.

May God's love live within you all the time.

Once again, a big "Thank You"

God BLess
Ann

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you very much for all you have done all this time! ^.^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home